on 48 reviews.
Dr. Jamwal works in the field of HPB endoscopy, portal hypertension, GI bleeding, third space nedoscopy, advanced liver disease management and Innovative endoscopic procedures.
He is Co-founder and Director of Centre for Digestive care. He has immense passion for patient management and intends to make Gastroenterology and Liver care affordable to people of India through his chain of centres.
On professional part, he has classification on his name (Jamwal & Sarin classification for post EVL ulcers).
He has credit of starting with his team
- the first Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty programme in North India
- Randomised controlled trial of FMT in irritable bowel syndrome
- FMT therapy in liver disease in corporate set up
He has multiple international publications, visiting International faculty in SAARC countries, represented India at multiple International meetings and business forums.
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Abdominal Pain Treatment
- Peptic / Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Gastroenteritis Treatment
- Gastro-Intestinal Disorder
- Constipation Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Colitis Treatment
- Chronic Liver Disease
- MBBS MD DM FAGIE
- Formerly Assistant Professor at ILBS, India
- Visiting Fellow (2016), Kyushu University, Fukuoka Japan
- Visiting Clinician (2017), Department of Advanced Endoscopy, Mayo Clinic Rochester Minnesota, USA
Visiting Fellow (2017), Seoul and Busan University, South Korea
Areas of Expertise