Constipation is a condition where you might have less than three solid discharges in seven days; stools that are hard, dry, or knotty; stools that are troublesome or excruciating to pass; or an inclination that not all stool has passed. We provide Constipation treatment in Gurgaon.
Constipation is when your stools are painful. Or they don’t occur frequently enough. It is by far the most typical GI (gastrointestinal) issue.
You may have constipation if:
- You don’t go to the bathroom more than three times per week.
- Your stool is fragmented, dry, and firm.
- Each person has different normal bowel movements. They might take place three times each day. Or perhaps they only occur three times every week.
Complications of constipation
Additional health issues that might result from constipation include:
Hemorrhoids. rectal veins that are red and bulging. They occur when having a bowel movement requires constant effort.
Anal cracks. the skin around the anus has tears in it. They develop when your sphincter muscle is stretched by a firm faeces. Your rectum may bleed as a result.
Recti prolapse: This occurs when a little portion of your intestinal lining protrudes from the orifice of your anal. It results from trying too hard to go to the bathroom.
Bowel obstruction: This occurs when a sizable piece of dry, hard faeces becomes lodged in your rectum. The stool cannot be pushed out of the colon normally. Mostly children and elderly people experience this.
What causes constipation?
There are many reasons for constipation- way of life decisions, drugs, ailments, and pregnancy.
Common way of life causes of constipation include:
Clinical and medical issues that can cause constipation include:
Symptoms of Constipation
Many factors may cause constipation, including:
Our Service : Constipation treatment in Gurgaon.
Center for Digestive Care have exceptionally prepared gastroenterologist and is equipped for the board of all constipation related problems. We provide the best Constipation treatment in Gurgaon.. We have qualified doctors with different walks of life to treat your disease in the best way.
How common is constipation?
Many people across the globe have constipation. Constipation is quite possibly of the most continuous gastrointestinal grumbling in India. Somewhere around 2.5 million individuals see their doctor every year because of constipation.
Individuals, everything being equal, can have an incidental episode of constipation. There are likewise sure individuals and circumstances that are bound to prompt turning out to be all the more constipated. These include:
How is constipation treated?
Your medical professional will develop a treatment strategy for you based on:
- Age, general health, and previous health
- How severe your situation is
- How successfully you respond to specific medications, therapies, or treatments
- If you anticipate a worsening of your condition
- Your viewpoint and your desired actions
- In most cases, constipation symptoms can be lessened through dietary and lifestyle adjustments. They can avert it from occurring as well. These modifications could involve:
- Consuming more juice and water.
- Exercising on a regular basis.
- Allowing yourself enough time each day to go to the bathroom. Following a meal, it may be beneficial to sit for 10 minutes.
- Consume more fibre. Add a fibre supplement if you don’t get enough fibre in your diet.
- Consuming laxatives Your provider can talk about your options.
- Giving up medicine.
Health Care Plans
Get the Best Constipation treatment in Gurgaon with our doctors which include highly qualified practitioners who come from a range of backgrounds and bring with a diversity of skills and special interests.
Our administration and support staff all have exceptional people skills and trained to assist you with all medical enquiries.
Contact us for the Best Constipation treatment in Gurugram.
Meet Our Doctors
Center for Digestive Care is providing Best Constipation treatment in Gurgaon. Our administration and support staff all have exceptional people skills and trained to assist you with all medical enquiries. Doctors will be available from 9 AM : 8:30 PM , kindly call to confirm your Appointment.